Wolf Creek View Cabin was designed in 2007 by Balance Associates, covers an area of 1810 square feet (house) 528 (garage) and is located in Eastern Washington. “Wolf Creek View Cabin sits in a lightly treed meadow, surrounded by foothills and mountains in Eastern Washington. The home is designed as two interlocking “L’s”. A covered […] The post Wolf Creek View Cabin by Balance Associates appeared first on MyHouseIdea.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere