Wintergreen Cabin was designed in 2005 by Balance Associates, covers an area of 1613 square feet and is located in Methow Valley, Washington. “A 1,600 square foot cabin built into a steep hillside overlooking a stream with a view to the mountains in the distance. The cabin is anchored into the hill with a concrete […] The post Wintergreen Cabin by Balance Associates appeared first on MyHouseIdea.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere