Reader & Swartz Architects imagined a 1970’s farmhouse rekindled to its old flame with a twist of modern design. transformed from plain and boring into a contemporary example of modern design capabilities, the Virginia Farmhouse renovation literally brought back life and health to its inhabiting family. Architects inform us that “the house had mold problems, and, consequently, its inhabitants […]The post Virginia Farmhouse Renovation Gives Family Back Their Health appeared first on Freshome.com.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere