Villa B. is a project designed by Studiorossi+secco, covers an area of 210 sm and is located in Cervo, Italy. The main architectural feature is a construction organically integrated within the building framework, in harmony with the surrounding environment. The villa is projected in conformity with an architectural criteria coherent with its context, characterized by […] The post Villa B. by Studiorossi+secco appeared first on MyHouseIdea.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere