Two studio apartments was designed by Fo4a architecture and are located in the Old Town of Dubrovnik nereby the main street known as Stradun or Placa surrounded by the Walls of Dubrovnik. The facility with total area of 43 square meters, originally dated from 17th century, is devastated and in poor condition and needs to […] The post Two studio apartments by Fo4a architecture appeared first on MyHouseIdea.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere