Tred Avon River House is a project designed by Robert M. Gurney, FAIA Architect. Easton, Maryland is located in Talbot County on Maryland’s eastern shore, and was established in 1710. Easton remains largely agrarian, with numerous farms interspersed among the area’s many waterways. Diverging from several acres of cornfields, a quarter mile road, lined with […] The post Tred Avon River House by Robert M. Gurney, FAIA Architect appeared first on MyHouseIdea.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere