Triptyque Architecture was chosen by Philippe Starck to develop, under his art direction, the architectural project of TOG’s São Paulo Global Flagship Store (Rua Iguatemi, 236), the first direct monobrand retail project from TOG, with the ambition of stirring up the concept of selling design. Credits pictures: Ricardo Bassetti TOG is an unprecedented, democratic design […] The post TOG Flagship by Triptyque appeared first on MyHouseIdea.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere