Raising the bar of outstanding service and care, the American luxury hotel chain has launched The Ritz-Carlton Spa Concept. Spreading it across 20 hotels and resorts around the world that includes New Orleans, Fort Lauderdale, Amelia Island, Moscow, Vienna, Cairo and Budapest, The Ritz-Carlton ups the ante by offering bespoke spa experiences. The new concept of The Ritz-Carlton Spa woos well-heeled globe-trotters […]The post The Ritz-Carlton Spa Concept Launched Across 20 Hotels And Resorts appeared first on Pursuitist.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere