“Being in New York is like putting a flag on the moon,” explains a representative of the new Riu Plaza Times Square. Earlier this year, Riu opened only its second property in the United States (the first is in Miami), and this one is right in the heart of Times Square, surrounded by famous Broadway […]The post The New Riu Plaza Times Square Is The Brand’s Biggest Investment To-Date appeared first on Pursuitist.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere