Hong Kong has its share of extraordinary buildings. One thing about The Forum is that it is a glass cube balanced a delicate 15½ degrees on one corner like a backgammon die about to settle. Another thing about it is that it is the Greater China private banking hub for one of Hong Kong financial … Continue reading The Forum by Aedas ? The post The Forum by Aedas appeared first on A As Architecture.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere