There’s a new luxury resort coming to Maine this August, and we can’t wait to visit. Cliff House Maine, nestled across 70 acres atop Bald Head Cliff on the southern coast of Maine, will once again open its doors to guests in August 2016 following the first phase of a large-scale $40 million revitalization. Part of the […]The post The Cliff House, a New Luxury Resort in Maine appeared first on Pursuitist.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere