Timur Bozca, who was named 2015’s “Young Designer of the Year,” has created a superyacht which is a sight to behold. The 229-foot-long vessel, christened Black Swan, resembles a smooth, black obelisk that has been tipped on its side and now elegantly glides through the ocean waters. The design is eye-catching and unusual as far […]The post The ‘Black Swan’ Superyacht from Timur Bozca appeared first on Pursuitist.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere