“The project was visualized by design studio Geometrium (Alexei Ivanov and Pavel Gerasimov). The client wanted the interior was made from natural materials. It was necessary to combine the kitchen-dining and living room in one room and make a separate wardrobe. Also we had to make a large amount of storage system. The interior released […] The post The apartment made of natural stuff on Bogatursky by Geometrium appeared first on MyHouseIdea.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere