Louis XIII Holdings Limited has christened its Macau hotel, “The 13”, the most luxurious hotel ever built with an estimated cost of $1.4 billion which… [Read More]The post The 13 Hotel In Macau Opens Up At A Cost Of $7 Million Per Room appeared first on Pursuitist.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere