Louis XIII Holdings Limited has christened its Macau hotel, “The 13”, the most luxurious hotel ever built with an estimated cost of $1.4 billion which also calculates up to $7 million per room. Located in the gambling hub of Cotai, Macau, in China, it is expected to open in late summer 2016 as one of the most expensive hotels ever built. Boasting […]The post The 13 Hotel In Macau Opens Up At A Cost Of $7 Million Per Room appeared first on Pursuitist.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere