A Strength and Conditioning Facility designed by an interdisciplinary BDP team has completed on Limerick Institute of Technology’s Thurles campus. BDP was architect, environmental engineer and civil and structural engineer for the €3.2m project. The 900 sqm new facility is an international standard teaching and training lab which allows LIT to deliver innovative new courses … Continue reading Strength and Conditioning Facility opens on LIT campus by BDP ? The post Strength and Conditioning Facility opens on LIT campus by BDP appeared first on A As Architecture.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere