Under an arched framework, this astonishing chapel design in Finland finds new ways of expressing old, powerful feelings like faith. Designed by Helsinki-based Sanaksenaho Architects, the steeply arching chapel design surprises with a curious mix of building materials. The exterior is clad in shiny copper, while the interior was lined with the warmth of wood, which will become reddish with […]The post Steeply Arched Copper-Clad Chapel Design in Finland appeared first on Freshome.com.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere