In a renovated roof top apartment of a private building owner in Vienna/Austria the architect’s office heri&salli conceived the design of a staircase. Two intertwined handrails accompany a single storey flight of stairs to come consequently to a gallery style end. In the most simple of cases you could regard a staircase as a connecting […] The post Stairdance by heri&salli appeared first on MyHouseIdea.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere