Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE:HOT) today announced the signing of The St. Regis Dubai, The Palm, which is slated to open in 2018. Owned by Dubai master developer Nakheel, the hotel will be part of The Palm Tower, a 52-story mixed-use luxury development and the centerpiece of Dubai’s world-famous, award-winning Palm Jumeirah island. This landmark signing marks the fifth St. Regis hotel to open in the United Arab Emirates. The post St. Regis Hotels & Resorts to Debut on Dubai’s Palm Jumeirah appeared first on Laurent DELPORTE.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere