Gabellini Sheppard Associates completed the design of an impressive loft in the SoHo Cast Iron Historic District, New York, USA. The 8,300 square-foot apartment combines American and Scandinavian sensibilities, as it was especially imagined for a professional couple, American and Danish, and their three children. According to the architects, the loft aims at “preserving the character of […]The post Soho Loft Combining Scandinavian and American Design Sensibilities appeared first on Freshome.com.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere