OOZN’s Sheares Island concept proposes to utilise the iconic Benjamin Sheares road bridge to support and shelter a new pedestrian and cycle superhighway whilst re imagining the pontoons as shaded island gardens. The new pedestrian link will connect the 21km East coast park directly into the Northern City Centre creating an unbroken cycle superhighway from … Continue reading Sheares Island Symbiotic Connector Concept by +OOZN ? The post Sheares Island Symbiotic Connector Concept by +OOZN appeared first on A As Architecture.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere