S House by Romo Arquitectos was especially envisioned as a seasonal family beach house and is located within the Club Las Palmas, south of Lima, Peru. The solution provided by the architects is highly functional, offering much space without compromising in natural light and ventilation. By employing materials such as wood, exposed concrete, polished concrete, […]The post Seasonal Beach Residence Encouraging Family Interaction: The S House appeared first on Freshome.com.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere