The Riviera Retail Center by Los Angeles based architecture firm, 5+design, will soon revitalize one of Moscow’s once thriving manufacturing districts. Located near the Moscow Kremlin on the edge of the Moskva River, Riviera will bring 100,000sm of high and mainstream fashion, electronics, hypermarket, restaurants, multi-screen cinema and other entertainment attractions. The project’s overall design … Continue reading Riviera project in Moscow by 5+design ? The post Riviera project in Moscow by 5+design appeared first on A As Architecture.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere