River Bank House was designed in 2009 by Balance Associates, covers an area of 3400 square feet and is located in Big Sky, Montana, USA. “The River Bank House sits along the Gallatin River just outside Big Sky, Montana. The clients love to entertain, so the house was set up to create an open […] The post River Bank House by Balance Associates appeared first on MyHouseIdea.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere