Riggins house is a project designed by Robert M. Gurney, FAIA Architect, located in Cabin John, Maryland, this 4,900 square foot house is sited at the end of a manicured lawn, and looks over the edge of a steeply sloping wooded site adjacent to the C&O Canal and the Potomac River. A light-filled double height […] The post Riggins house by Robert M. Gurney, FAIA Architect appeared first on MyHouseIdea.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere