RENHOUSE is a project designed in 2014 by MTKarchitects, covers an area of 163.02 sqm and is located in Ina-City,Nagano Pref.Japan. “I am always aware of harmony with the surrounding environment and neighborhood, and relations between buildings and nature when I start to design. The timber housefor 2 generations located in Nagano Prefecture, Japan is […] The post RENHOUSE by MTKarchitects appeared first on MyHouseIdea.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere