The structures of the old power station on the riverfront of Moscow Bolotnaya will be converted into new didactic center and museum center signed by the Italian architect Renzo Piano. The didactic center will cover an area of 1,700 square meters with an exhibition space that will cover an area of 9,000 square meters. The … Continue reading Redevelopment of a Hydroelectric Power Station in Moscow by Renzo Piano ? The post Redevelopment of a Hydroelectric Power Station in Moscow by Renzo Piano appeared first on A As Architecture.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere