The IHIF programme is developed by the industry for the industry and over the three-day conference will see over 180 speakers taking part in over 45 educational sessions, made up of key note presentations, panel debates, interactive workshops and round-table discussions. A key feature of the IHIF programme is the number of new topics with an emphasis on threats, challenges and disruption facing our industry. We continue with a focus on investment and this year we have a specific panel on the rise of Asian investors into Europe and looking at their appetite for further investment. The post Programme and Speakers announced for The International Hotel Investment Forum (IHIF) 2016 in March appeared first on Laurent DELPORTE.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere