A mountain landscape, with big stone retaining walls, is the origin of the design of the layout of this house. Located in a housing state in Sagunto, Valencia, at the base of the Calderona Range, the Paz &Comedias House is fully integrated with its environment by reusing the red sandstone, extracted while opening the foundations, […] The post Paz & Comedias House by Ramon Esteve appeared first on MyHouseIdea.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere