In the above video, this is the exact same location where the alligator attack occurred at Disney’s Grand Floridan Resort, which is my family’s preferred resort at Walt Disney World. (It begins at the .20 second mark) According to reports, the boy wasn’t swimming in the water, but “playing on the edge, about a foot […]The post Our Statement On The Alligator Attack At Disney’s Grand Floridan appeared first on Pursuitist.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere