Two Moon is a new modern cultural center with a bold personality that can be visited in the province of Gyeonggi-do, South Korea. The massive project envisioned by architecture company Moon Hoon integrates a gallery, a coffee shop and venues for an array of cultural events. Aiming to build “a free spirited space, full of festivity and relaxed […]The post Ornaments and Symbols Adorning the “Two Moon” Cultural Venue in South Korea appeared first on Freshome.com.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere