Even the name of the studio that created this modern shelf system – Imperfettolab – represents the unique imperfections and natural subjectivity without which artistic shapes would be powerless. In the studio’s workshop in Gambettola, Italy, modern objects and furniture take shape under the attentive supervision of Verter Turroni and Emanuela Ravelli. They design and manufacture […]The post Organically-Shaped Favo Shelf System Celebrates Imperfection appeared first on Freshome.com.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere