Oceanfront Moorish Compound is a project completed in 2013 by Linda Ruderman, this home is situated in Manalapan, a more exclusive community than neighboring Palm Beach. The 30,000 square foot main residence and a 5,000 square foot guest house are located between the Intercoastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean. It is an elegant oceanfront estate […] The post Oceanfront Moorish Compound by Linda Ruderman appeared first on MyHouseIdea.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere