The school » Niki de Saint-Phalle – Petits Cailloux » is composed of a nursery with eight classrooms, a primary school with ten classrooms, a school cafeteria and a recreation centre. The building has three levels and a basement which contains a service room. For an equal allocation of the access and connections to the … Continue reading Nursery and Primary School in Saint-Denis by Paul Le Quernec ? The post Nursery and Primary School in Saint-Denis by Paul Le Quernec appeared first on A As Architecture.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere