A new study which unlocks the potential of three cities by creating almost one million new homes and 1,000 better neighbourhoods within their existing footprint has been released by international design practice HASSELL. The Urban Housing Challenge, a six month study led by the practice’s global head of urban design, David Tickle, challenges thinking by … Continue reading New study unlocks 1,000,000 new homes and 1,000 better neighbourhoods by HASSELL ? The post New study unlocks 1,000,000 new homes and 1,000 better neighbourhoods by HASSELL appeared first on A As Architecture.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere