The Four Seasons has announced that they are accepting reservations for the opening of their hotel in Kyoto, Japan on October 15th. The brand new building is located within an 800-year-old traditional Japanese garden that itself lies at the foot of Higashiyama Mountain in the city’s historic temple district. The hotel contains 123 suites decorated […]The post New Four Seasons Hotel Kyoto is Accepting Reservations for October Opening appeared first on Pursuitist.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere