The redevelopment of Scarborough is set to transform the area into one of Australia’s best beachfront destinations and is expected to attract hundreds of millions in private investment. Scarborough’s revitalisation will draw on its unique identity and create a contemporary, vibrant beach destination that is a hub of activity with restaurants, cafés, shops, entertainment and … Continue reading New beach hub, new era for Scarborough ? The post New beach hub, new era for Scarborough appeared first on A As Architecture.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere