The McMurtry Building pairs a new kind of educational facility with a new kind of architectural language for Stanford University’s campus. The building is the new home of the Department of Art & Art History. The design of the building will not only support the traditional pedagogical methods for each program, it will strive to … Continue reading McMurtry Building Stanford University by Diller Scofidio + Renfro ? The post McMurtry Building Stanford University by Diller Scofidio + Renfro appeared first on A As Architecture.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere