Have you ever stepped into a hotel that takes your breath away? If the answer is “no,” then you’ve never been to the Mandarin Oriental, Paris. From your first step into the entrance you will be surrounded by a stunning wall of flowers that lead into the luxurious, spacious lobby featuring plush couches and chairs […]The post Mandarin Oriental, Paris Reviewed appeared first on Pursuitist.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere