London II is a penthouse project designed in 2013 by Fernanda Marques Arquitetos Associados, covers an area of 830m² and is located in London, England. A haven for a young couple of art collectors and their two children to relax, coexist in harmony with their collection of works of art and design and feel […] The post London II by Fernanda Marques appeared first on MyHouseIdea.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere