Loft S Knokke is a project designed by UAU collectiv, the existing apartment with sea view was internally fully opened for a maximum spatial experience and see-through effect. Starting point for this compact design was creating an open loft feeling by smoothing away the secondary functions. This way the kitchen is hidden behind a folding […] The post Loft S Knokke by UAU collectiv appeared first on MyHouseIdea.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere