On June 1st, the world’s first wine theme park and museum opened. Unsurprisingly located in Bourdeaux, France, the new theme park, dubbed La Cité du Vin (City of Wine), offers a range of activities, including wine tasting and educational lectures from wine experts. The main building is an architectural marvel, made to look like wine […]The post La Cité du Vin: A Theme Park For Wine Lovers appeared first on Pursuitist.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere