The new Kistefos Museum is located in the scenic Kistefos Sculpture Park established in late 90s – today home to works by internationally renowned contemporary artists including Anish Kapoor, Olafur Eliasson, Fernando Bottero and Elmgreen & Dragset. The museum site is situated by the river Randselva in Jevnaker, just an hour north of Oslo. Built … Continue reading Kistefos Museum by Bjarke Ingels Group ? The post Kistefos Museum by Bjarke Ingels Group appeared first on A As Architecture.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere