Robot services, emotions at the touch of a button: digitalization in the travel industry is the main topic of the global travel industry’s leading think tank on every day of the show – admission is free for trade visitors at ITB BerlinThe digital transition has taken giant strides forward in the travel industry. Nowadays, a robot welcoming guests to a hotel with glasses of champagne is no longer pure fantasy. From 9 to 12 March 2016, under the heading of ‘Travel 4.0 – the digitalization of the travel industry’, the convention will examine a number of topics, including virtual reality, the digital transition and the use of humanoid robots in the tourism industry. Information on all the sessions on digitalization can be viewed at a glance at http://www.itb-convention.com/digitalization. For trade visitors at the world’s largest travel trade show admission to the international travel industry’s leading think tank is free. Anyone unable to attend can follow the sessions of the ITB Future Day, ITB Hospitality Day and the ITB Marketing and Distribution Day via a live stream. The post ITB Berlin Convention: Travel 4.0 – the digital revolution appeared first on Laurent DELPORTE.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere