Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today announced the expansion of the Hyatt Centric brand with the first international Hyatt Centric hotel slated to open in mid-2016 in Montevideo, Uruguay, and the development of the first Hyatt Centric hotel in Tokyo, Japan. In addition, three Hyatt hotels in the U.S. – California, Utah and Texas – are moving under the Hyatt Centric brand. The post Hyatt Centric Accelerates Growth With First International Hotels appeared first on Laurent DELPORTE.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere