As a hotelier, you want to heighten your guest’s experience. And, in a nice way of course, to upsell as many services as you possibly can. Now you don’t have to leave this challenge to the concierge, or the typical ensuite TV channel or brochure. With Facebook beacons, guests are prompted on their cellphone screen. This will take place– live–as they walk around the hotel. The reason? You’re using “Place Tips,” and you’re part of the wave of the future: proximity marketing. The post How Facebook Beacons Help Upsell | Hotelsmag.com appeared first on Laurent DELPORTE.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere