Plans for a significant expansion to Ashford Designer Outlet in Kent, UK, were given the green light by Ashford Borough Council. The new extension from architects Chapman Taylor, along with Applied Landscape Design, have designed a stunning ‘green’ wall cladding system to reflect the centre’s location in Kent, the Garden of England.The walls of many … Continue reading Go-ahead for Europe’s ‘largest green wall’ by Chapman Taylor ? The post Go-ahead for Europe’s ‘largest green wall’ by Chapman Taylor appeared first on A As Architecture.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere