Woods Bagot is redesigning the first site in one of Sydney’s most historic waterfront destinations – Circular Quay. Over the next five to ten years the frontage of Circular Quay is set to change significantly with Woods Bagot redeveloping the existing Gateway building by upgrading the existing tower podium to create a new civic address … Continue reading Gateway creates new frontage for Circular Quay by Woods Bagot ? The post Gateway creates new frontage for Circular Quay by Woods Bagot appeared first on A As Architecture.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere