Foster Loop was designed by Balance Associates, covers an area of 1653 sq. ft. (1143 main floor + 510 upper floor) and is located in Mazama, Washington. “Located in Mazama, Washington, the site was enjoyed for many years as a campground by the family. The design minimizes impact to the environment by raising parts of […] The post Foster Loop by Balance Associates appeared first on MyHouseIdea.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere