Extension Jordan is a project designe in 2008 by heri&salli. The “House Place Jordan “contains structural interferences in an existing garden plant of a single family house in Klagenfurt – Viktring (Kärnten/Austria). Geometrical existing ways leading through the garden and extended in their function of ways – understood as linear surfaces of spatial possibilities – […] The post Extension Jordan by heri&salli appeared first on MyHouseIdea.
- Climate Action Challenge asks designers for proposals to tackle climate change
- 16 Airport Mistakes to Stop Making Before Your Next Flight
- All four seasons coexist in Milan garden proposed by Carlo Ratti Associati
- Latest Dezeen Mail features an Italian villa with vertically sliding walls and OMA’s Facebook village
- Azimut Yachts Showcased at Rendez-V Marine Porto Venere